Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Package: Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly

Yoru conducting a Customs check
Yesterday a package arrived from my recent eBay purchase. It was from a Korean seller.
I've heard a ton of good reviews for this product so I thought I'd give it a go since the BB cream I'm using now, the Rimmel London 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup, is absolutely terrible. I'm only using it since my sister insisted on buying it, didn't like it, and ended up giving to me . 
As you can see, the seller added some extra samples. There's the Aqua Fantasy Whitening Cream and the UV Wonder Shield, both from Holika Holika. 

So, I'll be doing a review on the Aqua Petit Jelly, once I've used it long enough to be able to do a review on it. And yes, I'm still gonna do that review on the Dolly Wink dupe, probably a comparison with the authentic one. We'll see 

Loki looking confused wiv ze package :3

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment