Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday 15 July 2013

Mascara dilemma: Majolica Majorca vs Fairy Drops

So I'm running out of mascara. My mom told me that once you've found the right makeup for you, you should stick to it. I think I've found my perfect mascaras, Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes and Benefit They're Real!. But I kinda want to try out some other ones.

I've fallen I love with the Isehan Kiss Me Heavy Rotation brand as I love love love their eyebrow mascara. I figured their normal mascara should be just as good.
Heavy Rotation Mega Volume VS Heroin Make Volume & Curl

Then I found two other mascaras which have had loads of good reviews.
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus VS Fairy Drops Platinum
Which one to buy??? Or am I better of just buying a good drugstore brand like Maybelline or Essence.



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I have a mascara dilemma too because the one I used for years was thrown out of the collection ;__; IT WAS SO PERFECT! Mhm... Which one is cheaper? If you try out something new it's good when you didn't spend too much money on it! Personally I can't recommend essence mascara, it' always comes off very easily and your face is full of small black mascara crumbles.

    I want a good water proof mascara that keeps the lashes up and don't crumble off! I'm looking foward to your reviews no matter which mascara you choose! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pummi! Oh no! Which mascara were you using? And thank you for your advice on the Essence mascara. I'll definitely steer clear of it!

      The two I mentioned above, Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes and Benefit They're Real!, are really good. The saleslady in Lancome told me that it isn't waterproof, but oddly enough it is! So is the Benefit one. Both don't crumble either. I do think the Benefit mascara holds my curls more than the Lancome one. The biggest con about these two though is that they're a bit expensive. BUT they last veeerry long. I've had my Benefit one since last year and the Lancome one since Christmas. So well worth the money.

      Today I just ordered the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus. So I'll be doing a review on that when I get it! :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much I guess I'll try one of your favourite mascaras then because I'm in need of a good new one ;__; I did use the Maybelline Jade Volume&Define Mascara I think.
      It's this one --> http://www.amazon.de/Maybelline-Jade-Waterproof-Mascara-Schwarz/dp/B001ET6AI2
      unfortunately all the local beauty stores don't have it here ;__;

      Whoa the Lancome Mascara is seriously expensive O.o Guess I'm too poor to spend 20€ on mascara ;__; But What about the Dolly Wink Mascara? I wonder if its good :3

      Delete
    3. Oh I've never tried that before. It must be good!

      Yeah it's expensive isn't it!! My mom got mine at an airport Duty Free, but it was still quite expensive!

      I've never tried Dolly Wink's mascara, but I heard it's a good one. It's a fiber mascara so it's supposed to lengthen and hold curls. I've also read a mini review on it in one of my JELLY magazines. Here, I took a picture of it for you: http://gyazo.com/2d313747763d9ad7dcca1485102b1bd2
      Curl: 5stars
      Volume: 5stars
      Long (lengthening): 4stars
      Dolly Wink is quite expensive to buy outside Japan though :/

      Delete