Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday 18 April 2014

i.Fairy Lucius Brown Review

I bought new lenses because my old ones were starting to hurt. This post will be reviewing the i.Fairy Lucius Brown!
Diameter : 16.2mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Center Thickness : 0.04mm
Water Content : 55%

Let me begin by saying these lenses were not sponsored. I bought them myself from iszocirclelens for 17, and it took 21 days to get here (a bit longer than the last time I order from them).

The package arrived in this packet:
Inside was this super cute packaging:
I got a bunny contacts case
The contacts themselves look like this:
the limbal ring is brown on the inside (the part that is touching your eye). But the outside is black (the one people see)
And this is what they look like on me!:
NATURAL LIGHT
ROOM/INDOOR LIGHT
ZOOOM out:
Now unto the actual review!
Comfort:     
I chose i.Fairy because of the water content. If you want comfy lenses, choose ones with water content more than 37% (like  GEO lenses) or even 42% (EOS). I used to wear EOS lenses and I find that they're only comfortable within the first month. i.Fairy is super comfortable. My last ones didn't start hurting until 5 months since I started wearing them. These lenses are the same, although I've only been wearing them for half a month. I can wear them for 8 hours without irritation or having to put eyedrops.
Colour/ Design:    
I was looking for much natural looking lenses because the last one I had people were telling me how obvious they looked (they were golden- like Twilight vampire eyes golden). These were very natural. I took one star out because I would've liked them just a tiny bit lighter.
Size:    
These are 16.2mm. They're really big. I should've taken a comparison picture of my eye without the lenses  Without eye makeup you're gonna look a bit stoned with dilated pupils.

That's it! Thank you for reading

3 comments: