Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday 30 January 2014

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow Review

Last time I did a review on Dolly Wink's eyebrow mascara in shade 02 Mocha. Check it out here. I mentioned there that I didn't really like it, and that I very very much prefer the Kiss Me Heavy Rotation eyebrow mascara. Thus, for this post I'm gonna talk about why!

This is Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow in 02 Orange Brown. This has been my go-to eyebrow mascara. I've already bought another one in case I start running out... which isn't any time soon. I've been using the same bottle for almost a year now!

I got the first one from eBay for $13.45 or 10. The stock one was from amazon Japan for 5.50. Reasonable price.

This is what the back of the packaging looks like:
This is what the bottle looks like:
This is what the brush looks like:
As with the the Dolly Wink eyebrow mascara review, I tested this one on my sister. She has much thicker eyebrows. This is what her eyebrows look like naturally. 
The following photos show her wearing the mascara without any eyebrow powder or pencil.
These photos are UN-EDITED. Just different lighting, and blurred around the edges.
Her eyebrows are jet black. Yet, as you can see, it covered them pretty well. The colour is also much more natural-looking and not a weird yellow shade. The product is also long-lasting. This will stay on eyebrows all day. No need for touch-ups at all.

So.
Packaging:    
Colour:         
Long-lasting:
Price:            
Would I buy it again: YES

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks pretty good! *___*
    You did a nice job with this post, I like it sooo much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amaya! That means a lot (≧◡≦)

      Delete