Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Package: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Yet another eBay package. This time from a Taiwanese seller. 

A week ago I posted about my Mascara Dilemma. I've been weighing which mascara to go for. We are in a recession so simply buying them all was never an option. Of the four mascaras I was comparing, researching from reviews by other bloggers, I narrowed my choices down to two: the Fairy Drops Platinum film type VS Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus.

As the title suggests, I ended up going for the latter. 
I was actually thinking of getting the two since I really couldn't decided between them. But the thing with Fairy Drops, it's been brought to the US so the packaging and the formula was changed. I wanted to get this one:
But they (the only eBay seller selling the platinum versions) only had this:
So as you can see, they're the same thing. Fairy Drops Platinum Mascara Film Type. I have no clue why the packaging is different. I didn't want to chance it so I just didn't buy it. I'll just buy it next time if ever I go to Hong Kong or Japan or something. 

With that said, I'll be doing a review of the Majolica Majorca once I've been using it long enough. I know I keep adding stuff on my "reviews to do" list. But I'll definitely post them soon  

And just to let you guys know, I'll be putting off doing the review for the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream. It's summer so I've gotten 2 shades darker . Because of that it'd be a really biased review because I'd say stuff like, it's too light etc etc. 

So I hope to see you guys again on my next post!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment