Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Philippine trip HUGE HAUL: kawaii, Japanese, makeup, Game of Thrones, Loom bands, and circle lens!

Alright finally home from a month and two week vacation to the Philippines. It was absolutely amazing. Got to meet friends and family, and of course shop! I got a bunch of random knick knacks I thought I'd share with you all. Warning: pic heavy!


I got a bunch of cute stuff. I got this manga cause the cover is super pretty. I was told it's in Filipino, so I can't really read it that well.
I got a bunch of gel pens. The pink one that looks like a pencil is a gift from my cousin Andrea. The leaf part on the green pen is a phone dust plug!
I also got this Hello Kitty ice cream pen:
Also got a Little Twin Stars eyelash case from Saizen (sells Daiso goods)
There was this super cute shop called Funkyfish where I got this pencil case and hairband
Random Wolverine hand soap case
Barbie notebook, even though I'm not much of a notebook person.
My friend got me this Maleficent funko plushie
Me and Andrea went to this takoyaki restaurant (I'll post photos later), and got this plushie of their mascot
As for the Japanese goods, I got a fan because it was hella hot, and a ceramic chubby daruma doll from Saizen
祭= festival
Then I got a solar powered bobbing geisha
My aunty was in Japan a few months ago and she got me this tea inside a geisha canister
 She also got me these cute bookmarks
right one is an origami geisha
Then I got this super cool notepad
Now for beauty products. I was super happy there are Tony Moly and Etude House shops in practically every mall in the Philippines. I got a Tony Moly Face Mix finishing powder because I ran out of my MAC one (I'll post a review soon!). Freebie was a Tomatox tester which my mom used and loved so she got a proper sized one.
 In Etude House I got the Drawing Show cream liner because I'm running out of my Tony Moly gel liner and they didn't have it in stock. I'll also post a review and comparison of the two soon.
Mascara remover. It works amazing for tough to remove gel liners (*cough* Tony Moly *cough*) and mascaras (*cough* Majolica Majorca *cough*).
Foundation brush. My first one. I thought it's high time I use one instead of my fingers. I recommend it cause it's nice and soft. Freebie: Milky You face wash.
Now, Game of Thrones goodies! Most of these are gifts from friends: the Jon Snow
 action figure and House Stark journal. Then I got pirated DVDs of seasons 1-4.
 I also got a Stark mug which I already started using soon as I got home here in Ireland...
I think it's obvious now which house I support
... and a House Lannister hoodie (only because of Jaimie  )
Next, LOOM BANDS! Yes I joined the craze. I'll probably post a separate post about it later.
Finally, circle lenses. I got 2 lenses which came in a package deal: Geo Nudy brown and Geo Olive/ Honey Wing brown (I'll post a review). It includes one travel size lens solution, contact lens home case (i.e. you use it for keeping lenses at home, and 2 normal lens cases (I'm already using the other one for the Nudy brown) ). The package cost 1500 pesos, which is 25. Not bad eh.
So that's it! My luggage nearly went over the limit from all these plus clothes and food. It was a super memorable trip and one of the things I'll miss most are malls hahaha
Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. It's all super super cute.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first wow to all the stuff you got! :3
    And I loooove those geisha and tradiononal Japanese looking items you got <3 they're super cute! ^.^
    I'm curious about your reviews and looking forward! :3

    ReplyDelete