Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Package: Tony Moly Backstage gel liner

I was meant to post this last week. Laziness.... but here goes!
A week ago I received a package from Korea from yet yet yet another eBay purchase. I've reached the bottom of my MAC fluidline so I figured I'd get a new one. A cheaper one! I was debating between Tony Moly, Holika Holika enamel magic melomovie (has a cuuute pink container), and Étude House drawing show (has a cute box lol). 

I went with Tony Moly because of the great reviews and low price, around 6 or 7 euro including shipping.

It came with 3 freebies: Tony Moly Floria whitening cream, ElishaCoy moist up super hyalurone cream, and ElishaCoy vita capsule cleanser. I've never heard of that brand, ElishaCoy. 
I picked the the blackest shade.
With that said, I've done a veeery short comparison with my old MAC fluidline. That I'll be posting tomorroooow. See you then!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. looks really good the eyeliner.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree! It's very very similar to high end brands. So it's a must-buy!

      Delete