Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday 4 January 2014

Christmas and Stephen's day HAUL (≧◡≦)


Hi everyone! Happy new year! Today I'm gonna share what I bought during St. Stephen's day sale, which is the same as Boxing day in the UK and probably Black Friday sales in the US. Stephen's day is on the 26th of December but some stores don't open until the 27th. I know for a fact that sales here in Ireland are not as intense as Black Friday sales. By that I mean the prices aren't as low and people aren't as crazy trying to kill each other. But there are shops that people cue up for at 6am. Actually I only know one shop, which is Next.

But yeah. My mom had work that day so I didn't think I'd be going shopping. But that morning I went to the toilet and found an envelop stuck to the door. Written on it was: "Merry Christmas Keziah and Kristel (my sister). Enjoy your shopping today. Don't spend anything for us, the money is for you two -Love, Mama". Inside was 100euro for each of us. Needless to say I was ecstatic. Anyways, here's whats I gotsss:

I got most of my stuff from New Look. I got this pretty blouse for 10euro.
 I got these jeans for 10euro as well.
 This dress is from a brand called Rubee B, but it's also from New Look. This one is also 10euro.
 This sweatshirt is 14 euro. The white leopard print part is actually furry and embossed.
These shoes are like the ones I bought last year from New Look as well, minus the heels which is really good. This means I can use them everyday without killing my feet! Guess how much these were. That's right, 10euro lol. 
That weekend we went to Kildare Village, which is an outlet centre just outside Dublin. There I got this warm jacket from Jack Wills
On the way home we stopped by a nearby mall. I got this pretty stars blouse from Stradivarius for 13euro.
The following day we went to Dundrum Shopping Centre, which is probably to the most posh mall in Ireland. In BT2 I got this Marc Jacobs ipad case on sale for 30euro. Pretty expensive I must say but my mom insisted I should get it. It's pink and it has stars 
I also got this top from Next, which I've been looking for for a while now. I've always wanted a gray buttoned up shirt.
Looks blue-ish in the photo ๏̯̃๏
This last one I stumbled across while looking for eyeshadow palettes. Apparently Superdry has launched a makeup/ beauty line. I must say, their products are so pretty. I decided to get the Beauty Collective one which has a two-coloured eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, lip gloss, nail polish, and nail buffer, all inside this really bulky (in a good way) neon pink makeup bag. This one was 30euro. I'll do a review of the products at a separate post at another time.
As for presents, I got a bunch of stuff but I'll just mention three: one from each member of my family. First, my mom got me this Paul's Boutique bag. It's really nice. I've been using it ever since!
Second, my sister got me this really nice beanie. OMG I love her. I've been looking for a black chunky beanie and she got me one! 
And lastly my dad got me these awesomeness-es 
The reason I don't smile with my teeth showing is because I end up looking like minion Jerry as shown in this photo
So that's it! Thank you for reading. It was a very long and pic heavy post, but oh well.


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Wow love this haul!!!!! My fave is the hot pink marc jacobs ipad case!!! totally worth the 30euros!!! You have a very cool and stylish mom, hehehehe! I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | My Naked Look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! I followed you back. Your blog is super informative and you're really pretty :)

      But yeah my mom is pretty stylish. I borrow most of her clothes x)

      Delete
  2. heyyy! I love your blog :3 so kawaii !!!
    And you got a lot of fancy stuff, love the bag :)
    i follow you with GFC and on bloglovin', have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE
    Alice's Pink Diary BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! thank you so much :D
      Followed you back in both GFC and bloglovin' as well :)

      Delete
  3. I love the jeans and the boots~~!

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete