Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday 14 January 2014

New Year Further Down Sale Mini Haul

It's that time where shops are starting to bring in new lines, and desperately trying to get rid of their sale items. Further down sales!!

I didn't buy much since I've already bought loads from the last haul, which you can find here. Also, there weren't much stuff left because when I got these, it was already 3 weeks or so since the sale began. But here's what I got:

First thing I noticed when we got to the mall was the shop Bershka with a big "FURTHER REDUCTIONS" sign at the shop front. Now, I didn't mention this shop in my last haul post because their sale was absolutely pathetic. They'd have something on sale for 20, for example, but when you look at the original price it'd be like 23. Like seriously? 3 off? What a great bargain. Thus I didn't buy anything. And so did most people on Stephen's day. I honestly didn't see anyone with a Bershka shopping bag in that mall that day. But in fairness they had loads of lovely tops. I'm really happy they finally decided to lower the prices a little bit more. But they only had large sizes left. Thus I only got this one:
Mom wanted it originally. It's a size medium though so it didn't fit her. Thus she ended up getting it for me instead. She really has style! It's very Liz Lisa- like. This one was 20, from 36.

This next one is from River Island. Again, mom spotted it and thought it'd look good on me. Also, because it has stars. I looove stars.
As you can see, this jeans has an ombre-effect. Never seen jeans like these before. These were 12 from 50! The fabric is quite unusual as well. The top part sometimes looks dark (as seen above), and other times it looks light (as seen in this closeup):
The next one is from Kildare Village outlet centre. Again I got stuff from Jack Wills and Superdry.
Again again, mom spotted this one from Jack Wills. I think I should re-name this post to "Clothes My Mom Spotted Haul".
This one was 19, from 50 (outlet price), retail price 60.
 The Superdry Star Club sweater was 36 from 60.
Quick tip when buying sweaters or knitted tops: buy one size bigger. They're meant to look somewhat baggy. It looks funny if it's hugging your body. So if you're usually a size small, go for medium.
So that's it. Everything cost 87. Original price would be 206. Total saving= 119.
 



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: