Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday 17 February 2014

Buying on Taobao: Phase 2

This is Phase 2 of my Taobao purchase. As mentioned in Phase 1, which you can check out here, I'm documenting the entire process of me buying something on Taobao using a shopping service! Now unto to the progress!

 I just got an email from Taobaoring this morning (Feb 17) saying that my item has arrived to their office.
So I then went on the website the make the second payment, which is for the international shipping. Now I've told them beforehand on email that I wanted to have the item shipped to me via Airmail. But I think usually there's a button somewhere where you specify which shipping method you want.

Why did I pick Airmail? Because EMS is fast but expensive, and Airmail is fast-enough and much more affordable. According to their website, Singapore Airmail takes an average of 15-30 days. Worst case scenario it'll take 2 months (please God that won't happen)

When you go on their website to make the second payment, it'll show a photo of the item itself!


Just what I wanted!! The colour is perfect! And the seller even threw in a macaron earring omg.

Alright so after paying, I got this email:


And on their website, my order status has changed to this:
TIMELINE:
February 11: Placed an order
February 12: Got an email saying it's in stock. Paid the first round of payment.
February 13: Taobaoring orders my item
February 17: My item arrives at Taobaoring's office. Paid the second payment

I'll write "Final phase", when the product gets to me!
Update: Here is Phase 1 (click). And the Final Phase (click)

3 comments:

  1. Kawaii:) Macaron earing looking well cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. macaron Earning that showing in this blog post looking gorgeous. Buying from taobao is not an easy task. But you are explaining everything very well. If you want to know about how we can get these stuffs from taobao easily, visit EbookGoLive.

    ReplyDelete