Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday 19 April 2014

Pastel Oreo necklace

I got a package woooop! And it's one of the things on my wishlist!
I stumbled across this Etsy shop 'The Better Sweater' and found the cutest oreo necklace ever. Click on read more for loads of photos! 

I didn't get to take a picture of the mail bag thingy it came in because I was super excited to open it. But this is what was inside: 

Super super cute packaging. And she also wrote a little note at the back of the card:
As you can see, the oreo came in a little pouch which was covered in bubblewrap. Taylor the shop owner was really really nice. I contacted her before placing an order, because I'll be travelling next month and I was worried it wouldn't arrive on time. But she was super sweet and reassured me it'll get to me within 2 weeks. And it did! 

This is what the necklace looks like under different lighting:


The oreo is 4.5 cm in diameter, like a real oreo! 


I took loads of photos to make sure I got to capture the colour. But I don't think they do justice to how pretty and pastely it actually is in real life. 

When you go and order this you can pic any colour you want. You can have a mixture of colours like mine, or just a solid colour. 
So what do I think? I LOOOVE IT


2 comments: