Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday 20 April 2014

More Cloud in a Bottle Necklaces

I got more cloud in a bottle necklaces on Taobao!!
If you wanna see pics, just click on the 'read more' below!

Yes I got addicted when I got my first one. They're just so pretty! These ones came from a different Taobao seller from the one where I got my first bottle necklace. But that doesn't really matter since the whole process was done through Taobaoring.

So here are the pictures (warning: there are loads) :
The first one is a purple-aqua-magenta-with a hint of yellow mix with a heart and star bead inside.
The next one is a pastel cloud. It's a mixture of pastel green, blue, salmon and yellow.
The two are both from the same seller. She also added these earrings for free!
And everything came in this packaging:
So now I have three pretty Cloud in a Bottle necklaces!!


1 comment: