Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Package: Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly

Yoru conducting a Customs check
Yesterday a package arrived from my recent eBay purchase. It was from a Korean seller.
I've heard a ton of good reviews for this product so I thought I'd give it a go since the BB cream I'm using now, the Rimmel London 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup, is absolutely terrible. I'm only using it since my sister insisted on buying it, didn't like it, and ended up giving to me 
As you can see, the seller added some extra samples. There's the Aqua Fantasy Whitening Cream and the UV Wonder Shield, both from Holika Holika. 

So, I'll be doing a review on the Aqua Petit Jelly, once I've used it long enough to be able to do a review on it. And yes, I'm still gonna do that review on the Dolly Wink dupe, probably a comparison with the authentic one. We'll see 

Loki looking confused wiv ze package :3

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment