Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Takeshi Kaneshiro (♥___♥)

Bottom right: Jin. Top right: Zhuge Liang
Lately I've been really into Chinese movies. I've finished my summer job so I have plenty of time to do everything. Here I'll list the ones I watched online within the past week. 


 House of Flying Daggers  Omg. How come I've never watched this movie before. I thought it was just gonna be one of those kung-fu flying people movie, but wow was I wrong. Yes there's that, but there's an underlying love story that towards the end you'd kinda go "omg what?!" lololol. So Takeshi Kaneshiro plays the main guy, Jin, who's a playboy Imperial soldier dude. It's an interesting love story actually. A must watch ^^ 
Which leads me to the next movie. Red Cliff I and IISo this movie was recommended by my ex Juls lol after I told him I loved House of Flying Daggers. It was a nice surprise to see Takeshi Kaneshiro in it. At first I didn't recognize him, with the facial hair and all. In this movie he plays as the advisor for warlord Liu Bei. Overall the movie was really good. Good action scenes, good story flow. I heard it's based on real historical events, which makes it even more awesome.
So that's it. I know Takeshi Kaneshiro has loads of other movies. Some of them are love stories, which I'm not really that into. But I am planning on watching one of his recent-ish ones called Dragon/ Wu Xia. woooop!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment