Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday 16 January 2014

Superdry Lip Glaze (Shocking Pink) Review

Here is my review of Superdry's lip glaze/ lipgloss, which comes in the colour Shocking Pink.

I got mine from the Beauty Collective pack, which I reviewed here, and is part of my Stephen's Day Haul which you can find here.
 This is what it looks like. It's super cute and pink! This is what the applicator looks like:
It's one of those lipgloss where you have to twist the pink rubber end in order for the product to come out. At first I couldn't figure out how to work it. I kept twisting the pink rubber but nothing's happening. Turns out it takes a while. This is what it looks like when it finally does:
Very very cute and pink. I wish the lid/ cap was bigger because the sticky lipgloss gets all over it and it just looks messy.

As for the product itself, it was REALLY sticky. I know it's lipgloss/ glaze. But man it was really sticky. Washing it off was a nightmare. But that also means that it last quite well.
Regarding the colour, it being a lip glaze I don't expect for the colour to be pigmented.. and it isn't. Here's a swatch:
As you can see, it's quite transparent as you would expect for a lip glaze. Yet, it has the slightest tinge of pink. Thus, I wouldn't suggest wearing this on it's own. This would be really nice on top of lipstick. What I don't get is why Superdry has four other shades of this thing. If this is "shocking pink", I wonder how pigmented their other shades of pink are.

This is retailed at 9.50. Again, I got mine from the Beauty Collective pack.


So.
Packaging:   
Long-lasting:
Price:            
Colour/ pigmentation: 
Would I buy it again: Maybe not. I don't like sticky lipgloss.

Check out my other Superdry beauty products reviews. Just click the photo:
    



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. lOVELY. Nice post:) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks nice, I really like the packaging too! Nice review:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely color ♡
    And the packaging is nice as well
    I thin I just might try this product
    Great review hunn!!

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete