Photobucket           Photobucket            Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tralala Cable Line Cardigan

My first ever gyaru branded purchase!
Here's a review of the product and Vent Online Store:

Vent Online Store is a Japanese website selling Liz Liza, Tralala and JugeETTA clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. They recently had an end-of-the-year sale lowering prices down to 70% off, so I grabbed the opportunity to get something!

So I got this school uniform style cardigan, which comes in free size.
It's suuuper pretty. One thing I noticed though was the quality of the fabric. It's really soft. Like really soft and smooth. But it's quite thin; you can see through whatever top you have inside. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. See.. the thing is this product is retailed at ¥6195 (47)! I looked at the tag and saw that it's 100% acrylic. I own other cardigans made of acrylic but this one has a different texture and thickness. I dunno. For the price I was expecting the quality to be comparable to cardigans from... say... Ralph Lauren. Meaning, I was hoping it'd be made of cashmere and/or wool, which are thicker and warmer fabrics.
But oh well. It's still really pretty. I just wouldn't wear this outside in winter on its own.

Here's me wearing it:

 I LAAAVET

For some reason they also threw in this shopping bag:
So as I said I got this during their Winter sale. Originally it was ¥6195 (47), but I got this for ¥3622 (¥3097 for the product itself, ¥525 shipping). That's 27.  Now what I did was I had it shipped to my bestfriend who lives in Chiba, and then he mailed to me. If you're going to use an online shopping service like Tenso, it'll cost you much more than that.

I placed the order on January 8, it arrived to him on 13. He shipped it to me via EMS on 22, and it got to me on 27. Pretty quick.

Funny thing, that weekend the package arrived was Kawaii International's episode on school uniforms.

1 comment: